Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-28 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Indians @ Nationals 3:05PM

Cubs @ Cardinals 6:15PM

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Indians look done.

Nationals end their season with a Phillies team that has clearly given up, followed by an Indians team that looks like that as well. Things are going to be different come Tuesday when they face either the Brewers or Cardinals.

We will see

Benches cleared in St Louis but nothing really happened. Yadi got barely nicked by a pitch from Hamels and they appeared to exchange words but not sure what happened beyond that.

I don’t think there is a player in baseball that I dislike more than Molina.

Benches cleared in St Louis but nothing really happened. Yadi got barely nicked by a pitch from Hamels and they appeared to exchange words but not sure what happened beyond that.

I can't for the life of me understand why the guy is so "beloved" in St. Louis. I'm sure if he was a Brewer we'd love him and all that but I sure have a tough time seeing it. I find him to be completely insufferable.

Agreed.

Hated Alomar (spitting incident) and Bonds more than anyone ever, but Molina is a close 3rd on my dislike list tied with Machado (aka the PUNK).

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Agreed.

Hated Alomar (spitting incident) and Bonds more than anyone ever, but Molina is a close 3rd on my dislike list tied with Machado (aka the PUNK).

That’s a solid hate list. I have Harper right up there as well, but very similar list.

Archived