Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings -- Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don’t even want to watch the wild card game now. Just a horrible taste in my mouth to end the season. Screw hader. He sucks.

I mean this game certainly sucked, but not watching the wild card playoff game because of a bad regular season loss seems like the most over-reactionary overreaction of all-time.

Maybe, but Hader does suck. Shocked his era is as low as it is because he's a meatball chef trash heap.

Time for ignore

Now we need a Cubs sweep, and a salvage win to tie for the division.

Not good.

Not going to happen against Flaherty...the Brewers had their chances...just absolutely choked. It's disgusting to think they SHOULD/Could be up a game in the division right now if they had taken care of business in Colorado. Tomorrow feels like a Rockies shellacking to be honest.

I don’t even want to watch the wild card game now. Just a horrible taste in my mouth to end the season. Screw hader. He sucks.

Come on. Yes this loss sucks big time but Hader doesn't suck. Base running errors killed us tonight.

I get why he was out there. But this is exactly why I didn't want Hader out there. If we were up 2 he'd be my first guy up but he is so susceptible to bombs that any trash hitter can tie it up.

I didn't want to say it but I didn't feel good abut him either.

I just can't believe the nut punch this game was...well heading to Washington..what a choke job. This was my concern, the Cubs would give them the help they needed and the Crew couldn't capitalize. Just imagine, the Brewers could be 1 game up heading into tomorrow and in the drivers seat had they taken care of business.

Well, you checked out on this team weeks ago, so why would you care?

Yeah, why are you (Brewcrewin07) even here? I remember your promise that you would leave. Not much for a man of your word I guess.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Now we need a Cubs sweep, and a salvage win to tie for the division.

Not good.

Not going to happen against Flaherty...the Brewers had their chances...just absolutely choked. It's disgusting to think they SHOULD/Could be up a game in the division right now if they had taken care of business in Colorado. Tomorrow feels like a Rockies shellacking to be honest.

No Braun No Cain. No Moose probably Pina catching. Yeah not happening. On to Washington

Just rest Cain, Moose, roll out your C lineup tomorrow, and let Burnes, Williams, Black, Faria, chew up the game. We're not winning the division, fellas. Lightning already struck twice and we couldn't take advantage. You've got to be rested for Tuesday.

I get it. Tonight sucks. But the reactions are making this look like a post-Packer game call-in show.

The season is not over. This team has already punched its ticket. Play well tomorrow, and who knows what might happen in the Cards/Cubs game.

I don't even want to play a Game 163 anymore. look at the big picture and have a rested team for the WC game and take it from there.

Just rest Cain, Moose, roll out your C lineup tomorrow, and let Burnes, Williams, Black, Faria, chew up the game. We're not winning the division, fellas. Lightning already struck twice and we couldn't take advantage. You've got to be rested for Tuesday.

Yeah, do that, and you are guaranteeing the Cards get swept. Because baseball.

No way, you play to win tomorrow.

Community Moderator
Hader does kind of suck though. He's getting to Turnbow levels with keeping the ball in play. He's either striking guys out or doing that. He blew it. Your stud horse needs to close out a hitter like that on Sept 28. Absolutely pathetic finish.

There are plenty of bad takes on this forum but this one is especially awful...

Come on guys. The Cardinals have now lost twice to the B squad Cubs. That’s probably worse than our losses. I wonder if they are packing it in tomorrow and just hope we will lose?

Doubtful. It is two games...the results are as predictable as the last four played the last two days. Not what you expected.

I get it. Tonight sucks. But the reactions are making this look like a post-Packer game call-in show.

The season is not over. This team has already punched its ticket. Play well tomorrow, and who knows what might happen in the Cards/Cubs game.

The “at least I didn’t go blind or contract leprosy today” post

Hader does kind of suck though. He's getting to Turnbow levels with keeping the ball in play. He's either striking guys out or doing that. He blew it. Your stud horse needs to close out a hitter like that on Sept 28. Absolutely pathetic finish.

If we don't mess up on the bases like little leaguers the score is 5-2 and Hader gets the save.

This is a playoff team. For the second year in a row.

Sorry, but, as much as tonight was frustrating, it's not like we lost something we had in the bag. The Cardinals are the ones blowing it. We are just not making them pay. I will take this over 2014 any day.

We are probably (though not definitely) going to have to win a one-game playoff in Washington. Enjoy it. Even if it is just one game, it is October baseball!

Archived