Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings -- Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get why he was out there. But this is exactly why I didn't want Hader out there. If we were up 2 he'd be my first guy up but he is so susceptible to bombs that any trash hitter can tie it up.

I didn't want to say it but I didn't feel good abut him either.

I just can't believe the nut punch this game was...well heading to Washington..what a choke job. This was my concern, the Cubs would give them the help they needed and the Crew couldn't capitalize. Just imagine, the Brewers could be 1 game up heading into tomorrow and in the drivers seat had they taken care of business.

Albers coming in. This loss seems inevitable

It doesn't look good now even tied. Probably the toughest loss of the season if it happens.

I don't know if you even still try playing for the division tomorrow if you lose tonight. We already put so much into this and at some point we need to prepare for a likely WC game.

I agree. Even if we end up tied tomorrow that's still another Game 163 to be played. Just play the WC game and have a rested bullpen for the Nats. This was a kick in the teeth.

I get why he was out there. But this is exactly why I didn't want Hader out there. If we were up 2 he'd be my first guy up but he is so susceptible to bombs that any trash hitter can tie it up.

I didn't want to say it but I didn't feel good abut him either.

I just can't believe the nut punch this game was...well heading to Washington..what a choke job. This was my concern, the Cubs would give them the help they needed and the Crew couldn't capitalize. Just imagine, the Brewers could be 1 game up heading into tomorrow and in the drivers seat had they taken care of business.

Well, you checked out on this team weeks ago, so why would you care?

I don’t even want to watch the wild card game now. Just a horrible taste in my mouth to end the season. Screw hader. He sucks.

I mean this game certainly sucked, but not watching the wild card playoff game because of a bad regular season loss seems like the most over-reactionary overreaction of all-time.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I don’t even want to watch the wild card game now. Just a horrible taste in my mouth to end the season. Screw hader. He sucks.

I mean this game certainly sucked, but not watching the wild card playoff game because of a bad regular season loss seems like the most over-reactionary overreaction of all-time.

Maybe, but Hader does suck. Shocked his era is as low as it is because he's a meatball chef trash heap.

Exactly this. We're still in.

Archived