Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings -- Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cards lose

That's why they NEED to find a way to win this one, they aren't getting a gift tomorrow. I will take my chances tied with them(just have to match them then), but not needing the Cubs to finish the sweep just to tie them.

This is technically the gambler’s fallacy. Every game is an entity unto itself, for the most part. Tomorrow will be what it will be, apart from some bullpen pitchers being unavailable, perhaps. Tomorrow isn’t about the Cubs finishing the sweep, it’s about winning the one game they have in front of them. That’s it.

Albers coming in. This loss seems inevitable

It doesn't look good now even tied. Probably the toughest loss of the season if it happens.

I don't know if you even still try playing for the division tomorrow if you lose tonight. We already put so much into this and at some point we need to prepare for a likely WC game.

Easily the toughest loss. Not even close. Not concentrating on the bases. Just terrible against a dead in the water team. And hader gives up his 1 billionth home run. I mean can’t he keep it to a double. Like once

Archived