Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings -- Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trying to win a division with the lineup we have out there is pretty comical though.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

He left it middle out over the plate. He knows that's a pitch that needs to be 1-2 feet higher

Pitch cast shows it up(not saying it wasn't)

I thought it was up too.

That makes it worse-juiced ball effect all over because he didn't even center on it.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Albers coming in. This loss seems inevitable

It doesn't look good now even tied. Probably the toughest loss of the season if it happens.

I don't know if you even still try playing for the division tomorrow if you lose tonight. We already put so much into this and at some point we need to prepare for a likely WC game.

Archived