Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings -- Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]

Eye Black
I have a wife reading a romance novel on her phone and two sleeping kids, I like seeing other people getting excited during the IGTs, like the old days watching games with my roommates.

Did I log in as you and post this? Because same story over here.

It is actually why I stopped coming as much earlier in the year because I felt like I was just talking to myself and most people were only posting about major events in the game and not just random minor crap

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone still think Maddon is sabotaging us?

No one did, if you again read the thing, but keep going with this.

Well there is a thread created a few days ago saying "Screw Joe.". But sure nobody thinks Joe was trying to sabotage us. Let's go with that.

You know the context of it was "screw Joe" just mostly for the comment, right? No one thinks a big conspiracy theory is going on.

Another Cubs fan lurker here? Odd that one of our own would lurk for so long without posting with so few posts only to get all worked up by a nothing burger like this.

BA says Rockies haven't been shut out at home since early last season. Completely forgets Game 3 of NLDS.

Except didn't the Rockies get a late run in that one? Off JJ?

No, we won 6-0. JJ gave up a couple of base runners and Hader cleaned it up.

I have a wife reading a romance novel on her phone and two sleeping kids.

C'mon dad, it's the weekend!

No. Kids need their bedtime, and Dad needs his dad time. You don’t mess with dad time.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived