Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-27: Brewers (Davies) at Rockies (Senzatela) [Brewers lose, 11-7]

Eye Black
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more I see Grisham the more I see 4th outfielder type. Not a starter and key piece. Am I wrong?

Yes. Your wrong.

I hope I am. Just being here is a win all things considered where he started. Just spoiled by Hiura perhaps but nothing wrong with a solid 4th if not quite a regular.

Treego, you're overreacting. Black didn't get the job done, but Albers whose name you threw out there is no better of an option lately, so that doesn't make any sense other than just being emotional.

You can't chew up 4-5 innings with the same 3 guys every night. Yeah, it sucks, but they were overdue for some bad outings. Hopefully they get them all out of the way tonight.

I mean yes he is overreacting but the clear mistake was pulling Davies for anyone

The last time Davies pitched more than 5 innings was July 18th.

Just, following the script.

Peralta could have pitched 2 maybe even 3 innings today. Pitching black with a 2-1 lead in the 6th, was not following a script. It was a odd move, especially after what Happened in St. Louis. I mean if we needed to cover 4 innings with no Hader Suter Pomeranz, Davies should have pitched until trouble, the Peralta to finish the save. Peralta’s not been inconsistent, he’s been overwhelmingly dominant.

Peralta could have pitched 2 maybe even 3 innings today. Pitching black with a 2-1 lead in the 6th, was not following a script. It was a odd move, especially after what Happened in St. Louis. I mean if we needed to cover 4 innings with no Hader Suter Pomeranz, Davies should have pitched until trouble, the Peralta to finish the save. Peralta’s not been inconsistent, he’s been overwhelmingly dominant.

Sheesh. Peralta gave up 3 runs against the Pirates last time he pitched. Granted two were inherited runners that Hader let in, but still, far from a dominant outing.

Archived