Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-27: Brewers (Davies) at Rockies (Senzatela) [Brewers lose, 11-7]

Eye Black
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough ... BUUUUUTTTTTT Ray Black has been a walk, wild machine his whole career! Why oh why do you start an inning in the back half of a game where your starter has been brilliant and has a small pitch count AND the division lead is there for the taking tonight with only two games left in the season with Mr. Black??????????

Why journeyman, Jackson?

Oh, I want to cry!!!!!

Sigh!!!!

Division-lead, bye, bye!

You really, really need to calm the heck down.

You need to pipe up! This is the division! There's only two days left! Hype up! Settling for silly mediocrity and poor mismanagement is not my idea of owning pennant fever!

Treego, you're overreacting. Black didn't get the job done, but Albers whose name you threw out there is no better of an option lately, so that doesn't make any sense other than just being emotional.

You can't chew up 4-5 innings with the same 3 guys every night. Yeah, it sucks, but they were overdue for some bad outings. Hopefully they get them all out of the way tonight.

I mean yes he is overreacting but the clear mistake was pulling Davies for anyone

What a punch in the groin. St Louis set to lose? Dang...missed opportunity.

Better than St. Louis winning... we have a more realistic chance at the division if they lose tonight.

I’m not disagreeing with that, but we came in today against an inferior team starting a pitcher with a near 7 ERA and find a way to get pounded ourselves. Said pitcher had a solid game against us.

Really disappointing to say the least. Hopefully we find a way to force a Game 163. We still got a chance...but we royally failed on a day that would have pulled us even with them.

Fair enough ... BUUUUUTTTTTT Ray Black has been a walk, wild machine his whole career! Why oh why do you start an inning in the back half of a game where your starter has been brilliant and has a small pitch count AND the division lead is there for the taking tonight with only two games left in the season with Mr. Black??????????

Why journeyman, Jackson?

Oh, I want to cry!!!!!

Sigh!!!!

Division-lead, bye, bye!

You really, really need to calm the heck down.

You need to pipe up! This is the division! There's only two days left! Hype up! Settling for silly mediocrity and poor mismanagement is not my idea of owning pennant fever!

Getting pissed on a fan message board ain't gonna accomplish a hill of beans either.

Treego, you're overreacting. Black didn't get the job done, but Albers whose name you threw out there is no better of an option lately, so that doesn't make any sense other than just being emotional.

You can't chew up 4-5 innings with the same 3 guys every night. Yeah, it sucks, but they were overdue for some bad outings. Hopefully they get them all out of the way tonight.

I mean yes he is overreacting but the clear mistake was pulling Davies for anyone

The last time Davies pitched more than 5 innings was July 18th.

Just, following the script.

Back to the real world of true drama and problems ... baseball is fantasy land ... it's a game ... I'm sorry if I've offended. I turn to sports for diversion from all the pain and heartache of this life, sometimes. And when more pain is inflicted because of such inexcusable mismanagement in my opinion, it only adds to the pain of the real parts of life that matter. Silly me for turning to the Brewers or sports to soothe me, I guess!

Good night!

The last time Davies pitched more than 5 innings was July 18th.

Just, following the script.

That's not good managing. You need to know when to deviate. The last time he threw more than 68 pitches was Sept 16.

The more I see Grisham the more I see 4th outfielder type. Not a starter and key piece. Am I wrong?

Dude has been pretty good after being a total after thought before the season. Way too early to tell.

Yeah, making that type of call on a 22-year-old with 144 major league ABs to his name is pretty much the ultimate overreaction.

Back to the real world of true drama and problems ... baseball is fantasy land ... it's a game ... I'm sorry if I've offended. I turn to sports for diversion from all the pain and heartache of this life, sometimes. And when more pain is inflicted because of such inexcusable mismanagement in my opinion, it only adds to the pain of the real parts of life that matter. Silly me for turning to the Brewers or sports to soothe me, I guess!

Good night!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aafd6b2345218c53242f9619de779183cb68c5437&rid=giphy.gif

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Good night!

Turning to professional sports as an escape from real world drama and frustration seems like an odd choice. Perhaps take up knitting or yoga.

What a punch in the groin. St Louis set to lose? Dang...missed opportunity.

Better than St. Louis winning... we have a more realistic chance at the division if they lose tonight.

I’m not disagreeing with that, but we came in today against an inferior team starting a pitcher with a near 7 ERA and find a way to get pounded ourselves. Said pitcher had a solid game against us.

Really disappointing to say the least. Hopefully we find a way to force a Game 163. We still got a chance...but we royally failed on a day that would have pulled us even with them.

Yeah, I agree. As amazing as this team has been, it’s hard to win all of them. It just stings more when you lose the games you “should” win.

The more I see Grisham the more I see 4th outfielder type. Not a starter and key piece. Am I wrong?

Dude has been pretty good after being a total after thought before the season. Way too early to tell.

Yeah, making that type of call on a 22-year-old with 144 major league ABs to his name is pretty much the ultimate overreaction.

He has been consistently solid the entire time he has been up. 8 RBI the last week, only 3 Ks, 6 BBS, about a .950 OPS.

I don’t know...hard to complain with that. Not every prospect comes up and has a .950 OPS. Coming up and almost hitting to a .800 OPS is pretty respectable.

Good night!

I sure hope we start another hot streak so we won't see you the rest of the year.

Archived