Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-27: Brewers (Davies) at Rockies (Senzatela) [Brewers lose, 11-7]

Eye Black
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Treego, you're overreacting. Black didn't get the job done, but Albers whose name you threw out there is no better of an option lately, so that doesn't make any sense other than just being emotional.

You can't chew up 4-5 innings with the same 3 guys every night. Yeah, it sucks, but they were overdue for some bad outings. Hopefully they get them all out of the way tonight.

Correct response.

CC to his credit has not been this bone-headed all month until now! Crazy, crazy, boneheaded mismanagement tonight! It's infuriating! Nauseating! Devastating! I am not understating!

Ha, well, I guess that’s the best concession I’m likely to get tonight. In turn, I’ll acknowledge the Matthew reference may have been a bit heavy-handed. I just think it’s odd to overlook the mistakes of the pitchers in this instance and blame the manager, when you want to give the players all the credit for the wins this month and give CC none. Seems a bit odd. But we can all be forgiven for in-game emotionalism. We’ve all been there.

Treego, you're overreacting. Black didn't get the job done, but Albers whose name you threw out there is no better of an option lately, so that doesn't make any sense other than just being emotional.

You can't chew up 4-5 innings with the same 3 guys every night. Yeah, it sucks, but they were overdue for some bad outings. Hopefully they get them all out of the way tonight.

OK, I will snooze while CC makes us lose.

Thank you. :tired

It's that classy way of playing that made the brewers lose tonight. Nobody deserves it more than the Cardinals! Because everyone else iz morans!
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

CC to his credit has not been this bone-headed all month until now! Crazy, crazy, boneheaded mismanagement tonight! It's infuriating! Nauseating! Devastating! I am not understating!

Ha, well, I guess that’s the best concession I’m likely to get tonight. In turn, I’ll acknowledge the Matthew reference may have been a bit heavy-handed. I just think it’s odd to overlook the mistakes of the pitchers in this instance and blame the manager, when you want to give the players all the credit for the wins this month and give CC none. Seems a bit odd. But we can all be forgiven for in-game emotionalism. We’ve all been there.

Fair enough ... BUUUUUTTTTTT Ray Black has been a walk, wild machine his whole career! Why oh why do you start an inning in the back half of a game where your starter has been brilliant and has a small pitch count AND the division lead is there for the taking tonight with only two games left in the season with Mr. Black??????????

Why journeyman, Jackson?

Oh, I want to cry!!!!!

Sigh!!!!

Division-lead, bye, bye!

He did the exact same thing he did all month, only it didn't work.

Seems pretty straight forward.

Black has been in high leverage situations with Claudio and Jackson all in the same inning this month while Pomeranz, Hader, Suter, Albers, etc. were not used? I sure don't remember that!!!!!

Suter threw 40 pitches Tuesday.

Pomeranz threw 11 pitches Sunday, 16 pitches Tuesday & 11 pitches yesterday.

Hader threw 24 pitches Sunday, 16 pitches Tuesday & 15 pitches yesterday.

That would be back to back for both & four times in six days when our win probability was around 57% up 2-1 heading into the 6th. Even if you want to throw Drew & Josh an inning each, somebody else still had to pitch the 6th & 7th.

Albers hasn't pitched since the 21st, I'd guess he's not 100%.

Fair enough ... BUUUUUTTTTTT Ray Black has been a walk, wild machine his whole career! Why oh why do you start an inning in the back half of a game where your starter has been brilliant and has a small pitch count AND the division lead is there for the taking tonight with only two games left in the season with Mr. Black??????????

Why journeyman, Jackson?

Oh, I want to cry!!!!!

Sigh!!!!

Division-lead, bye, bye!

You really, really need to calm the heck down.

Archived