Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Eagles @ Packers - Thursday, Sept 26 7:20pm

homer

Are you watching the same game as the rest of us? This isn't clear and obvious to you?

It wasn't, I'm sorry. He rubbed his chest a milisecond before the ball, thrown to the inside, arrived. Didn't really knock him off his route, didn't grab his arms, didn't turn him. It's just not going to get overturned on that weak sauce. I don't have a problem if it was called on the field PI, probably could have been, but there was zero chance that subjective judgement was going to get overturned with that video.

He shoved him away from the ball and kept him from getting his left arm at the ball.

Yep, textbook defensive PI. Should have been called on the field. They could have fixed it, and didn't. Inexcusable.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's obvious that turnovers are a big emphasis on this defense but it's coming at the expense of making tackles. Every 1 yard rush is turning into 5 because they spend 4 yards trying to strip the ball. Wrap up and make a tackle.

Coach Cooper was big on proper form tackles.

I was OK with trading Trevor Davis, but why is this team wasting a roster spot on a guy who is only going to return kicks (which rarely happen), yet only has 2 HBs active? Can't Dexter Williams kneel on the ball in the endzone?

A return game isn't even really a thing on this team. It would be nice if we could at least make the same true of our opponents.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'd maybe stop trying to run the ball.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Rodgers is still good.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived