Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Eagles @ Packers - Thursday, Sept 26 7:20pm

homer
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's what saved us on that terrible call in the Vikings game when they called Cook for the PI. That was ruled a TD and then upon review they overturned it.

Which...that made zero sense, but the actual PI's don't get called.

Understood. This is actually the first game I've been able to "watch" all year. Still understanding the finer details of the rule changes.

But you said earlier go for 2 with over 30 seconds or something?

Definitely not me.

That was me and I would only do it if the Eagles had little time as in under 30 seconds and no timeouts to come back and get a field goal to beat me

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Pederson didnt challenge because that wasnt an impact play. Up 7. Save it for a td or 1st down. Not a gain of 8 on 1st down

Well, he can't challenge anymore now anyway.

Also, no one challenges Danny Vitale. No one.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

This is where having a 6'7 Graham, 6'5 Lazard, 6'5 Tonyan, 6'3 Allison all come in handy. Rodgers just needs to put a little more under it and back toward the corner.

Hope this dude is OK though. It's a little extra scary when you see the one trainer holding the head and applying a little pressure pulling the head back. That's when it's a pretty obvious neck injury. Hopefully not a serious one.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Hate to see this type of injury and get the delay...but this kind of sucks by getting the eagles defense a blow and the db they've been picking on all night off the field

Well....the only reason that DB was on the field was because he was the best they could throw out there. It'd be like Gunter getting hurt a couple years ago. Just because he was not very good and got hurt doesn't mean that the guy coming in for him will do anything. Most likely, just the opposite.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Well that sucks.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Can GB throw a PI flag?

Gave Eagles short field three times, couldn't stop the run, lost the turnover battle, and couldn't convert in the red zone.....and still were right there at the end.

Of all those things, the run game is absolutely the one thing I'm not sure they can fix.

Archived