Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Eagles @ Packers - Thursday, Sept 26 7:20pm

homer
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
With our red zone O and no Adams, I think you tie it up and hope you win the coin flip.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I thought they already challenged twice and lost one meaning none left.

I can’t keep track. There are too many.

They didn't challenge on the TD, that was an automatic review. So they only have the one....I think. The challenged PI after the refs didn't overturn a far more obvious one on the Packers.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

If they score, go for 2. Either way it goes, I’m getting tired.

After how well I saw us try to score 4 times from the 1 yard line, I'll take my chances playing for OT.

Yup. Just try and win a toss for once and drive down the field. I put more money on that than a single play from the 2.

I honestly think the coaches can't keep track either...its nuts

I think they literally take the flag after they're out of challenges.

They didn't challenge on the TD, that was an automatic review. So they only have the one....I think. The challenged PI after the refs didn't overturn a far more obvious one on the Packers.

I'm not so sure about that because it wasn't ruled a scoring play on the field. It was ruled a penalty on the field. The RESULT of replay was a touchdown.

Rodgers has been amazing tonight.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I'm not so sure about that because it wasn't ruled a scoring play on the field. It was ruled a penalty on the field. The RESULT of replay was a touchdown.

It was definitely a booth review.

Ok, like I said. I wasn't sure. I didn't know booths could review PI. I thought it had to be a coach's challenge.

Moar Bob Tonyan!!!

With our red zone O and no Adams, I think you tie it up and hope you win the coin flip.

They just went 0 for 4 from the 2 ... not feeling so good about their chances in a winner take all situation.

Yet you feel ok about a two point conversion?

It was definitely a booth review.

Ok, like I said. I wasn't sure. I didn't know booths could review PI. I thought it had to be a coach's challenge.

Yeah, that's what saved us on that terrible call in the Vikings game when they called Cook for the PI. That was ruled a TD and then upon review they overturned it.

Which...that made zero sense, but the actual PI's don't get called.

They just went 0 for 4 from the 2 ... not feeling so good about their chances in a winner take all situation.

Isn't going for 2 here....a winner take all situation?

Yet you feel ok about a two point conversion?

Sorry - misread your post.

Have no faith regarding the 2.

Archived