Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Eagles @ Packers - Thursday, Sept 26 7:20pm

homer
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Zone efficiency is also killing them.

We have 2 FG's with 1st downs inside the 15, correct? And then a 1st and goal from the 2. So that's 15 points.

And Not much confidence we can shut them down here with their backs against their own endzone.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Tyler Lancaster should be cut.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Eagles are going to take like 8 min off the clock and kick a field goal.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

That was pathetic play calling. Wow

This team is never going to be a power running team, especially not with Williams out. Jones is a good back, but he's not a pounder. Plus the O-Line is getting their lunch handed to them tonight.

And they just loaded the box and have stuffed us repeatedly tonight. Maybe they could have run it to Vitale behind Jenkins, but that's really your best hope.

Are both Smiths hurt?

Nope. Never mind.

Garbage loss. Makes me feel a little better about the 9-7 prediction. Haven't been overly impressed but did not see this diaster coming tonight.

Philly's a really good team. They shouldn't be coming in on Thurs and beating us, but this isn't a trash team like the Dolphins doing it.

Finally nice to see an extra backer on the field though. Absolutely baffling why he hasn't been out there.

Losing Raven Greene has been a far bigger deal than I think anyone would have guessed to start the year.

Archived