Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Eagles @ Packers - Thursday, Sept 26 7:20pm

homer
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Adams suited up? Lowry stinks tonight

No, inactive ... and it hurts big time.

Yeah, that's definitely hurting them. But the Packers DL are just not occupying gaps like they're supposed to, they're trying to get in the backfield every play. And it's working out every once in a while with plays like Clark's last 2-3 yard loss, but every other time, they're getting gashed.

At least they didn't overturn this. Now time for the DB's to step up!

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Clearly altered his hands. I expect this to get overturned.

Your bating average is taking a hit tonight.

If .500 is a hit...okay.

To be clear, I think the call on the field was missed, just stating that I think the standard on replay is so subjective that often "stands" is so obvious going to be result. You rarely see "overturned" or "confirmed".

This wasn't the intent of having replay for pi

It just looks terrible because by definition that was a PI. It should be overturned, but they won’t because they only want replay to overturn calls a blind squirrel should have made.

It just makes the entire process seem like a joke, really inconsistent, time consuming, and aggravating.

King has been incredible tonight....but I don't get that. I guess that's just inexperiance from playing about half the games the last two years. You have a safety over the top and you let Jeffery run a simple 11 yard route on 3rd and 10? You've been up in his face and contesting all game long and he's not running by you. Get up there and contest the ball.
Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

The NFL literally sucks. These penalty challenges are simply terrible. Literally adding 15+ minutes to this game alone already.

They should have never made pi reviewable...MAYBE have it be a reviewable call inside 2 minutes at the end of a game so a blatant blown call can be overturned that obviously determines the outcome of a game, but take it away from the coaches to throw flags on.

Right side of the DL is nonexistent tonight

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I think Gary was pushed 7 yards on that play.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived