Brewer Fanatic

2019 Postseason Ticket Information Released

MrTPlush
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooof. They stink. They really nerfed these.

They literally made flag holder a Gold level award...they let anyone do that last year and you didn't even have to use any level reward to do it...oh Brewers. I kind of want to do the crazy cap shuffle and intentionally get it wrong. The reaction would be phenomenal.

That site is a disaster for me. Looks half completed.

Looks like the real deal is up now. I went for movie night per usual and the Yelich print. More things I want than I can have so I can't say they're doing a bad job.

I wonder what I have a better chance at before I die, Packers season tickets or getting the batting practice reward. Brewers should release an estimated time to get that reward.

Looks like the real deal is up now. I went for movie night per usual and the Yelich print. More things I want than I can have so I can't say they're doing a bad job.

I wonder what I have a better chance at before I die, Packers season tickets or getting the batting practice reward. Brewers should release an estimated time to get that reward.

For what it's worth...we were looking over the Silver and Blue reward options last night and the SO wondered out loud how many accounts get the batting practice options (either actually batting or watching BP before a game). He didn't want to waste a high ranking on BP if only 50 accounts were going to get that award. So I emailed our rep last night and heard back today (clearly it's his offseason if he responded that quickly ;) ).

He said that in 2019, they had about 125 accounts receive the option to take BP, and about 150 accounts receive the option to watch BP.

Also FWIW...we've been SSHs for the whole of this "early renewal reward" era and my favorite thing to date was the family play day, which we selected in 2017. You and up to three guests can play catch in the outfield, hang out in the visitors' dugout and the Brewers bullpen, and get a partial tour of Miller Park that (on our day) included the press box, Bob and Jeff's booth, the visitors' clubhouse, the Selig Experience and more. We had several hours to take all this in and only the ballpark tours were on any kind of timetable. Otherwise we were largely on our own.

I was most taken with the Brewers' bullpen. The only restriction was the mounds were tarped. There were no employees even in the vicinity. I took a ton of photos: every motivational thing on Derek Johnson's bulletin boards (there were multiple boards), the Gatorade and Red Bull in the bullpen mini fridge, I had someone take photos of me stretched out on the bullpen bench (which is heated, fun fact). I even stopped in the bullpen bathroom - it's unisex! - though man, I drew the line at actually using the restroom. Despite its signage, it was a restroom clearly used primarily by guys. :rolleyes

We brought my nephew (then 11) and his mom/my sister, but even without family along we would have enjoyed it. Would enthusiastically recommend.

In 2018 we ranked the Bernie's Slide thing first and got it - I'm guessing because we have a lot of seniority as SSHs, because we definitely aren't huge corporate spenders. That's something I would do again too, but it was a lot briefer. We were assigned a 20 minute window on a weeknight in April for it, so no relatives could join us, so we invited Brewerfan veteran thablingster and his wife. We each got two trips down the slide and after the second slide for each of us they were like Welp, bye! It was cool and I'm not saying I wouldn't do it again, but the round trip from Madison for a 20 minute experience wasn't necessarily the most efficient use of our driving time.

For 2019 we selected and got the Yount autograph session, which again involved a lot of driving for a short opportunity, but a pretty sweet opportunity, because dang, we got to meet Robin Yount.

For 2020 I'd consider the "watch a game with Brewers alumni" experience if I could find out in advance who the alumni are likely to be. Taking BP on the field makes no sense for me because I have zero baseball skills. The SO would enjoy it, but I'd be just standing around.

I was pleased to see they're finally offering On Deck tickets as a Blue option. I'm mildly surprised they don't just give SSHs at a certain level or above (like 20+ games) free admission, for all the money we spend.

I'd consider a Uecker or Yelich autographed print, but we honestly have only so much wall space in our house.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Thanks, some first hand experience/knowledge is always nice. I am in a bit of a pickle these days picking rewards since so many basically involve week day dates. My +1 can't really do weekdays so most of the experiences are effectively out of the question. I plan to do the play day one at some point here in the coming years. My son is only 3 though so not dying to do it yet, maybe when he appreciates baseball a smidge more.

Regarding your alumni experience curiosity they have a picture out there of the attendees (at least some of them). I can honestly say I didn't recognize a single one, but again I think most were well before my time 70s/80s guys etc. I am sure you could ask your rep who was at last years and maybe get some kind of idea.

Plush my kids are close in age to yours. They look forward to the movie night every single year. Kids really love being down on the field.

Hard to pull off anything date specific when they don't release dates. I guess I understand they can't this early, but thus it is an inconvenience to many.

He would probably enjoy it a lot. He would prefer a Sunday afternoon when the sprinklers kick on. I had to advise him once that running onto the field to play in the sprinklers wasn't allowed.

I got an email today they are giving out Elf (the movie) Brewers bobbleheads with 4-packs. I don't like the movie but as a collector this stuff drives me nuts. Being a SSH isn't enough? They have to add more crap like this?

Sounds like you are the new owner of a single seat 4-pack. ;)

I'm not clear on what that portion meant. I first read it as if you buy two tickets, you get one bobblehead. But now that you said that, it really could mean either one. They also max it at 2 bobbleheads per 4 seats...if you buy 10 seats you still just get 2. It's obviously an attempt at stopping re-sale but I would be kinda surprised if a solo buyer doesn't get a bobblehead.

Archived