Brewer Fanatic

2019 Postseason Ticket Information Released

MrTPlush
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Ah, what's becoming an annual tradition - OSS complaining about the postseason ticketing process. Much better than the alternative though, which would be having no postseason at all. It's a great problem to have.

Ticket vendor that crashes the hour before they sell tickets and manually processing orders in 2018, it is not like I'm "complaining" about minor issues. They suck at doing this, that much is clear.

BTW, I have it confirmed they WILL be locking people out, so don't sell your presale tix.

I'll just say that outside of the personal enjoyment of seeing the Brewers in the World Series, the second greatest benefit would be the lack of posts fretting about when the deposit will be credited back.

Look out, you're going to give this guy an aneurysm. But no...it was very slow last year. Expect more of the same.

The cancellation for the tiebreaker was initiated 9/30. If they did that once the team was eliminated for all orders, then it would hit tomorrow, assuming the tiebreaker hit your account Monday.

With how early and cleanly they were knocked out this year I would guess people see it this week.

If you are a season ticket holder, I believe they just credit refunds towards your season tix, unless of course you paid for your entire season tix package up front (instead of a payment plan). I have not seen a refund yet and that is what I'm assuming they will do (that's what they did last year).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If you are a season ticket holder, I believe they just credit refunds towards your season tix, unless of course you paid for your entire season tix package up front (instead of a payment plan). I have not seen a refund yet and that is what I'm assuming they will do (that's what they did last year).

This is my situation. I'm surprised people are getting refunds already, because I thought I remember them not initiating any refunds until 10 days after a game is NOT played...with credits taking 5 additional days to get processed by CC company. I of course could be wrong, I didn't look closely this year. I know I didn't get a refund for my extra WC or DS tickets, and also didn't get a refund for my playoff strip through my 20 pack. I'm not really expecting any of it for at least a week or two(which frankly is embarrassing on the part of the Brewers in this day and age, but that's a separate discussion).

They say that to cover themselves, but usually they are dealing with a tricky situation of not knowing whether a series will come back to town, or if the Brewers are advancing or not. They refunded the tiebreaker really fast, so I am guessing with the one-game playoff and losing it, it will be faster this year, but who knows. I paid the whole 2020 and strip up front, so I have something coming back. I really don't care when, as long as it's before I have to pay the CC company because it would be really annoying to pay them, get the refund, ask them for a refund, etc...

It would surprise if it came 15 days after the scheduled NLDS Game 3, but who knows.

For those with payments still due on your 2020 Season tix. I just got a call from my ticket rep (after I had sent him an email inquiring about the process). Sounds like they just got access to the credits yesterday afternoon and are in the process of sending out emails asking if you want the credit applied to season tix or just a refund. I told him I'll take the offset to my season tix. He did it while I was on the phone and it was immediately reflected in my "scheduled payments" tab in my "My tickets" account.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I just today got my extra purchases for WC/DS. I paid my strip in full, so I'm guessing they won't bother asking how I want my refund and will simply send it all back to my card. I would have been absolutely shocked if they waited until the WS. I figured to expect the rest of mine by end of next week i guess.

Further annoyed by this whole molasses process. My CC bill was due today, so was hoping to see that strip come back. But nope. Have to send Chase $3k only to ask for it back probably in 3 days, which will probably take them a month.

Yeah it's really stupid. Last year it took 10 days(after we were eliminated) to issue the credits, and another 5 days beyond that for the credits to show up. Business days obviously. That's why I initially figured we'd get our strip credits around the 22nd. It's certainly annoying it's not sooner but it is what it is.

Archived