Brewer Fanatic

Nominate a Thread!

pogokat

If you've read something in the other forums that you think should be archived here when discussion runs out, nominate it here, and the mods will try and make it happen!

edit: I'm not a mod on this board, which i just noticed, so i can't stick it...oh well...it was worth a try!!!

Anything with a cool rluzinski chart is probably a potential candidate for this forum. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Here's what I would nominate based on a cursory check:

I hope I haven't missed any Hall of Fame Trial threads, but here's what I've found. (If it's decided to move them over here, it may pay to check with splitterpfj to make sure none are missed.)

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I'm glad you guys like the Hall of Fame threads, they sure are fun to do.

One thread that would be interesting, just to show how worked up this group can be, would be the Dana Eveland recalled thread........that thing would not die.

Granted, that's not really stats, but I think someone should store it somewhere.

Several people suggested that the Eveland thread would be great for WOAH SOLVDD, but if I'm right, it looks like that thread died of old age. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tired.gif

• 3 weeks later...

It could have been started here, but the moderators and members seem to agree that there's no problem starting those threads elsewhere if the forum's appropriate and they get a wider audience for the time being.

The cool thing about moving threads over here after the fact is they don't get eaten up by attrition. Valuable information can be referred to later on.

Russ, I concur with the time assessment. That and avoiding periodic repetition?especially when necessitity dictates the same posters writing essentially the same thing.

Here's another thread which should now come over here:

Final Record Prob., 90% Chance - Updated 9/30

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems that any thread starting out with BABIP should eventually be included here, so I nominate this one:

Matt Wise is Special?

Is the "What to do with Carlos?" too WOAH SOLVDD or is it just a case of it not having been moved yet? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Are all of the older Hall of Fame trial threads here?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived