Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]

Eye Black
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should the Brewers play these next two games as must-win, and pitch whoever is necessary, which could put them in a worse position against the Cardinals? The odd are that the Brewers will lose 1 or 2 of the next 4 games, so if these are considered easier is it worth potentially having guys unavailable this weekend?

Baseball is too random to do that.

Lefties OPS .787 vs Davies. Lefties OPS .616 and only slug .336 vs Claudio. SOmetimes when you play the percentages the results don't go your way. It happens.

It wasn’t that high leverage though. It’s the fifth inning. Now we have to get four more innings out of god knows who

I would have rather have Claudio in the 7th against a lefty

We just don’t get zeroes out of the pen like last year. Why pitch them more than starters

Suter in to eat at least 2 innings.

Freitas isn’t good. But I think we all knew that.

Yep. I don't get the AAAA thing though. How can a guy be so dominant at AAA and just suck at MLB? Wilkerson is another example.

Because they're older and can figure out ways to get younger, worse hitters out or hit younger pitchers still working on things but it doesn't fly when they're facing better players in the big leagues.

Archived