Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]

Eye Black
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really got to hand it to Grandal. Guy has been an absolute horse. When Pina was healthy he caught against righties and p.ated first vs lefties.......with Many being out he is catching every damn day......he has to be dragging.....yet still producing!

Feels like he has been in the lineup every day all season. I agree, I thought he'd be wearing down. Seems to be getting stronger if anything.

Read game thread. Turn on the game and see the score. Confused.

Confused with some negative and positive posts scattered throughout the thread? :rolleyes

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

You really got to hand it to Grandal. Guy has been an absolute horse. When Pina was healthy he caught against righties and p.ated first vs lefties.......with Many being out he is catching every damn day......he has to be dragging.....yet still producing!

I am in the minority but I hope we keep Grandal in 2020. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

I am in the minority but I hope we keep Grandal in 2020. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

I don’t think you’re in the minority if it comes at the right cost.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

They have a mutual option for $16M with a $2.25M buyout. So it probably really comes down to whether Grandal wants that deal or not.

I agree and I think the fan base would absolutely love if he’s was back with that deal.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

They have a mutual option for $16M with a $2.25M buyout. So it probably really comes down to whether Grandal wants that deal or not.

I agree and I think the fan base would absolutely love if he’s was back with that deal.

I think Grandal will think he can get more than that. He might. I think given the landscape of baseball and the last off-season and the fact he's 30 and a catcher, he might not. We'll see. I'd hate to see the Brewers go more than 2 years with a catcher at this age.

I hate when Davies sucks. Like really sucks. Like take him out after 5 batters bad

Good thing he doesn't suck then, I wouldn't have liked a start like that out of him either.

This was the one that had me scratching my head.

He is going to want more years for sure but if he takes that in a 3 year deal sign me up.

3-year deal for Grandal? Count me out. He caught a ton this year. I’d be happy with one more year out of him. If he wants that type of security, I’d let him try the open market.

Read game thread. Turn on the game and see the score. Confused.

The happy and disappointed posts probably coincide with good and bad game moments for the Brewers.

Disappointed? You meant downright negative, right?

Then we certainly look forward to your positive contributions.

Archived