Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]

Eye Black
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun's gotta start stepping up with Yelich done for the year. .471 OPS this month. We need you now, man.

Last 28 Days: .298/.364/.491/.855

He will be fine. Battled through a back injury. I know you pounce on him anytime he’s in a rough stretch but he was scalding hot since the break and wasn’t going to keep that pace.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Braun's gotta start stepping up with Yelich done for the year. .471 OPS this month. We need you now, man.

Yeah he is the biggest key to me. The bad back is a bad sign. If he isn't healthy I would prefer he sit it out and roll with Taylor Austin whoever is playing well. Hopefully he is ok and can get hot.

He will be fine. Battled through a back injury. I know you pounce on him anytime he’s in a rough stretch but he was scalding hot since the break and wasn’t going to keep that pace.

Just calling it like I see it. Yes he had a fantastic August, not so much since Hiura and Moose left the lineup. We're not going to finish this run if all that Yelich offense isn't made up somewhere.

If he's hurt and the back injury is affecting him perhaps he should get some rest for Gamel against RHP until fully healthy.

At the park. 1st row, behind the 1st plate ump. Yount BP Jersey, spring training cap (yellow bill). Let me know if you see me!

Hard to pick you out in a loaded crowd.

Smallest crowd I’ve ever seen at an MLB game. And I’ve been to quite a few Marlins games. Probably as many Brewers supporters as Marlins here.

Just calling it like I see it. Yes he had a fantastic August, not so much since Hiura and Moose left the lineup. We're not going to finish this run if all that Yelich offense isn't made up somewhere.

If he's hurt and the back injury is affecting him perhaps he should get some rest for Gamel against RHP until fully healthy.

:laughing Well maybe he’s feeling better now since he’s starting tonight? I don’t know. Just quick to jump on him so like you said, I call it as I see it.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I’m to the point where I’d rather see Nelson in Davies spot. Hell, even Burnes.

Yes, and he's one of your favorites and you're much harder on someone like Cain. We all have our favorites.

Just because I do not post #RyanBraunForever every time he gets a extra basehit doesn't mean I don't cheer for him to do well. But given his stature and veteran status and experience yes, I do have higher expectations for him in September. Cain too. I don't expect 22 year old Trent Grisham to put the team on his back in a pennant race.

I can promise, I will be a happy man if Braun goes yard and knocks in 3 tonight and I have to eat crow.

Archived