Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]

Eye Black
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn’t realize that Hader had 6 blown saves this year. Thought it was like 3.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Unfortunately, the Twins offense isn’t doing much tonight but the Dbacks are going to lose and good chance the Phillies do too.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If that was only 418 then I am 3 ft tall.

:laughing Isn’t the right field wall like 400 feet?!? I mean get real.

Nope. 335 to the corner and where he hit it out 380ish would be the wall.

418 would be 40 feet past the wall. Considering it was a moonshot I don’t think that is very outlandish. Me watching it again and looking at the park dimensions I’d guess 440 area. 420 seems a bit conservative...but the technology probably isn’t as wrong as people make it out to be on those homers.

Archived