Brewer Fanatic

Game 2: Vikings @ Packers - Sunday, Sept 15th Noon CT

homer
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings D is just making everything difficult right now...they need a couple 1sts or a gassed D is just right back out there.

And that's two straight plays where Rodgers puts the ball exactly where he needed to...and the Vikings DB's just make great plays.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

This offense is hot garbage.

You know, they haven't been great obviously this second half. Some of it might have to do with the Vikings, but fine. But you literally posted that after Rodgers threw a pass that Scantling went up and made a great catch on and the Vikes DB just rode him out and then Rodgers lays one out to the back on a wheel and Harrison Smith...one of the best safeties in the NFL just gets his finger tips in there. So....kinda a ridiculous time to make that statement.

Vikings D is just making everything difficult right now...they need a couple 1sts or a gassed D is just right back out there.

And that's two straight plays where Rodgers puts the ball exactly where he needed to...and the Vikings DB's just make great plays.

I had the exact opposite reaction. If Rodgers puts either of those on the money they are completions.

100% on Aaron Rodgers and this offense if we lose this. Defense complete gassed from the offense's inability to sustain anything whatsoever.

Absolutely. Rodgers reverted back to holding the ball too long in the 2nd half.

Again, amazing how you say that after he makes two throws very few QB's are capable of making and the Vikings just make great plays.

And how do we know he's holding it too long rather than the Vikings are covering up the receivers? I'm not seeing anything other than Rodgers in the pocket until he throws the ball.

I had the exact opposite reaction. If Rodgers puts either of those on the money they are completions.

And where on Earth could he have put the ball for Scantling? Scantling caught the ball and the DB literally rode him about 3 yards out of bounds. With Jones if he leads him anymore, Jones can't get there.

A game we’ve never trailed after a week our D made huge stands to salt away a prime time win and still negativity abound. THIS team has never folded late, can’t we curb the we lost negativity till we’ve actually lost something?

No? :rolleyes ;)

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Boy if they would've thrown out the personal foul I would've lost it.

I did not think that was a personal foul at first glance, but pretty obvious and sooo stupid watching the replay.

What made me angry is the refs did call the personal foul and weren't reversing it but were still going to let it slide over our hold. That would've been terrible officiating.

Archived