Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-10: Brewers (Anderson) at Marlins (Hernández) [Brewers win 4-3 -- Yelich suffers season ending knee cap fracture]

Eye Black
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson has thrown 64 pitches through 4. Yanking him only over works and already taxed pen. Anderson has also not pitched bad tonight. Starters are going to give up runs. It’s part of the game.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anderson has thrown 64 pitches through 4. Yanking him only over works and already taxed pen. Anderson has also not pitched bad tonight. Starters are going to give up runs. It’s part of the game.

In August sure I agree but it's like a 50 man pen right now. With the hard contact he's giving up, the walks and his spot coming up there's no reason to keep him out there. He wasn't fooling anyone and benefited from facing a weak lineup.

In August sure I agree but it's like a 50 man pen right now. With the hard contact he's giving up, the walks and his spot coming up there's no reason to keep him out there. He wasn't fooling anyone and benefited from facing a weak lineup.

I just think this pen runs out of gas if they keep down this road. They have solid pieces in there but only one horse. Would have liked to see another inning or two from Anderson tonight.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Shaw followed by Freitas is absolutely brutal. I shudder to imagine a world where the two of them have to start at the same time.

Shaw has a higher probability to be better while Freitas is what he is a AAAA player. He had a good year in AAA but AAAA players do that from time to time.

I just think this pen runs out of gas if they keep down this road. They have solid pieces in there but only one horse. Would have liked to see another inning or two from Anderson tonight.

Yep. We need longer starts these last 20 games

I’ve seen a lot of 96’s from Anderson. I’m watching the marlins broadcast. Lack of pitches thrown by chase this year keeping him strong.

I usually watch games via our Sling Box but the picture on that sux.

Painful watching the broadcast, feel bad for the guys that have to talk about about their “stacked” farm, and how they want so bad to play spoiler. Brutally boring. Interviewing Jazz Chisholm, all or nothing SS, they got from Arizona for Zach Gallen. Terrible interview.

It was a pretty bad interview, but I’m all for the messaging about Hurricane Dorian relief for his home country.

Travis Shaw is making over $4M. I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. I just wish he’d relax and play some ball.

I kinda feel sorry for Shaw. It is a shame how this season has gone for him.

Yeah he seems like he needs to just not even think about baseball for a while and kind of mentally reset. I hope he has a good off season with his family. I’m not ready to give up on the guy but I’m pretty much ready to give up on his 2019 season.

Travis Shaw is making over $4M. I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. I just wish he’d relax and play some ball.

You're all heart.

Unless he turns it around soon those millions will be history. Plus his struggles are doing us no favors.

I kinda feel sorry for Shaw. It is a shame how this season has gone for him.

Yeah he seems like he needs to just not even think about baseball for a while and kind of mentally reset. I hope he has a good off season with his family. I’m not ready to give up on the guy but I’m pretty much ready to give up on his 2019 season.

He might want to think about another job

The world needs ditch diggers too

Having 13 in the bullpen doesn't do a lot of good when they include Nelson, Peralta, Albers, Faria.

Who's really better than Anderson? Hader, Black, Suter, maybe Guerra, Pomeranz, and Claudio but not by much.

You're all heart.

Unless he turns it around soon those millions will be history. Plus his struggles are doing us no favors.

Those millions is money he’s making no matter what.

Archived