Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-10: Brewers (Anderson) at Marlins (Hernández) [Brewers win 4-3 -- Yelich suffers season ending knee cap fracture]

Eye Black

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chase Anderson- 22 Starts:

10 runs- 1 time

6 runs- 1 time

5 runs- 1 time

4 runs- 1 time

3 runs- 3 times

2 runs- 11 times

1 run- 2 times

0 runs- 3 times

Or: 3 or less runs 19 out of 23 starts. 2 or less 15 out of 23 starts.

Take out the disaster 10-run game and his ERA is probably around 3.80

I think the worry about this guy might be overblown a bit. He's a pretty reliable pitcher.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Chase Anderson- 22 Starts:

10 runs- 1 time

6 runs- 1 time

5 runs- 1 time

4 runs- 1 time

3 runs- 3 times

2 runs- 11 times

1 run- 2 times

0 runs- 3 times

Or: 3 or less runs 19 out of 23 starts. 2 or less 15 out of 23 starts.

Take out the disaster 10-run game and his ERA is probably around 3.80

I think the worry about this guy might be overblown a bit. He's a pretty reliable pitcher.

But with the state of our bullpen he needs to go longer. Either that’s his fault or CC. But four innings and two runs turns into an 8-5 loss with our bullpen guys

Nice to get the win while using none of our best pitchers yesterday. Probably only Freddy, Jackson, and Suter unavailable today...and Suter only because he's probably on a very strict usage plan. One mildly annoying thing is we used most of our RH bullpen pitchers yesterday, and most of the Marlins hitters are RH.

Was not expecting to see Grisham out of the lineup, but Cain had a good day too and you probably want to get Braun back in there after a few off days.

True, that game could've been a great excuse to give Braun another day. he definitely looks gimpier of late. But, MIA has a lefty in game 4. So logic might be to play today, off tomorrow, then play vs the lefty. Going tonight avoids the day/night back to back for Braun.

Plus, with the huge OF in MIA probably want Cain out there for D

Was not expecting to see Grisham out of the lineup, but Cain had a good day too and you probably want to get Braun back in there after a few off days.

Actually, CC often puts a guy on the bench the day after a monster game. I'm not shocked and it's frustrating to see.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

True, that game could've been a great excuse to give Braun another day. he definitely looks gimpier of late. But, MIA has a lefty in game 4. So logic might be to play today, off tomorrow, then play vs the lefty. Going tonight avoids the day/night back to back for Braun.

I think I would have liked to see Grisham and his speed out there over Braun. Let the man get healthy, but maybe he's feeling a lot better today...who knows. I wonder how far we are from Hiura/Moose being available for PH duties as well.

I think I would have liked to see Grisham and his speed out there over Braun. Let the man get healthy, but maybe he's feeling a lot better today...who knows. I wonder how far we are from Hiura/Moose being available for PH duties as well.

Right, another reason to push it. That said, you know they'll have their eyes on yanking Braun after a late AB in the 6-8th inning to reduce how much he'll be out there on D.

Archived