Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-09: Brewers (Lyles) at Marlins (Dugger) [Brewers win, 8-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just think there are times when you don't need to overthink the situation. It was early, and odds are, we would use Braun later anyway, now they are both out of the game.

Yeah, it would be one thing if it was a good lefty. But Wei-Yin Chen is not that, and hasn't been for two years.

Counsell needs a bench coach. Somebody who can say man you need to get out there!! What does Murphy do?

Do that, and you are on the next flight to Cincinnati...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yes, Counsell the major league bufoon that doesn't know how to manage a bullpen is at it again. That crazy cat just keep lucking himself into September wins!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yes, Counsell the major league bufoon that doesn't know how to manage a bullpen is at it again. That crazy cat just keep lucking himself into September wins!

He is not beyond reproach.

That crazy cat makes some dumbass decisions, and that is pretty obvious to most of us...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

He is not beyond reproach.

That crazy cat makes some dumbass decisions, and that is pretty obvious to most of us...

This

My biggest beef with CC is he is too slow to yank a guy who doesn't have it cuz he doesn't have anyone else up just in case.

My biggest beef with CC is he is too slow to yank a guy who doesn't have it cuz he doesn't have anyone else up just in case.

And if he yanked pitches right away, people would complain he didn't give guys opportunities to work out of it. Or that we are over taxing our pen. Or probably writing that he needs a bench coach to do something! Lol, hopefully, you see the point.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Grisham still overmatched?

He's facing AAA pitching. He's right where he left off.

Archived