Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-09: Brewers (Lyles) at Marlins (Dugger) [Brewers win, 8-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Going to a game there must be peaceful but also boring as can be. What a lousy atmosphere for a pro sport.

That row of Brewers fans is bringing more energy than the entire Marlins fanbase.

Did the Brewers just bunt???

Edit: and it worked, we got a run!!!

IMO the Marlins have some of the smartest fans in MLB. One of the few fanbases that refuses to fall for repeated BS from ownership. Tons of baseball fans in Miami but smart enough not to throw money at Loria and now Jeter.

Tons of baseball fans in Miami? Ehh. New ballpark, comfy setting with retractable roof.... idk.

Nice catch by Cooper. Perez had a nice approach that AB. Consistency is his problem. Wants to be a hacker and just shouldn't be.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

IMO the Marlins have some of the smartest fans in MLB. One of the few fanbases that refuses to fall for repeated BS from ownership. Tons of baseball fans in Miami but smart enough not to throw money at Loria and now Jeter.

Tons of baseball fans in Miami? Ehh. New ballpark, comfy setting with retractable roof.... idk.

I know a few season ticket holders here. The park is convenient to downtown, it’s air conditioned, and the beer is cold. They consider Marlins Park to be their local sports bar. Often when I go to games with them they spend much of the time at the bar watching other sports on TV.

On a related note, they have much more disposable income than I do.

Freitas is not a good hitter...…………………………………….in MLB.

Be careful ... between this and the "Bud Selig isn't a deity" talk, someone is gonna be upset.

It's so strange to me that someone who hates our current owner loves Selig so much. I just find it odd.

But yes, Freitas is no bueno. Glad he figured out AAA pitching by 30 years old though.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Freitas is not a good hitter...…………………………………….in MLB.

Be careful ... between this and the "Bud Selig isn't a deity" talk, someone is gonna be upset.

It's so strange to me that someone who hates our current owner loves Selig so much. I just find it odd.

But yes, Freitas is no bueno. Glad he figured out AAA pitching by 30 years old though.

I admit that i was intrigued by what Freitas was doing in AAA to the point where I was frustrated that he wasn't being given a shot. But I was skeptical. Granted it's a very small sample, but that hot bat has not carried over at all.

We need runs. Can't imagine Hader is available tonight. Need more distance.

Archived