Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-08: Cubs (Lester) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 8-5 -- Crew wins the season series vs. Cubs]

Eye Black
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The real question. Did they check Russell for a broken finger nail or for minor scratches? What a baby. And then for the cubs players to rally around it as if he hit him on purpose. Such a stupid stupid inning

Now he's coming out of the game. What a shady move. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

The real question. Did they check Russell for a broken finger nail or for minor scratches? What a baby. And then for the cubs players to rally around it as if he hit him on purpose. Such a stupid stupid inning

Now he's coming out of the game. What a shady move. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

And the ball apparently never even hit him at all. Glanced off his helmet.

Well, he wouldn't be coming out if it was all a ruse. The ball hit him. It was scary. Let's not get carried away.

The point is, if you're going to remove him anyway, why let him run the bases? It just makes it seem like you're waiting for a more convenient time to worry about your guy's brain.

Ok, sick of the golf talk...

Move on.

Agreed- most of us could care less. Even hockey or soccer would be preferred and again, no one cares.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Ok, sick of the golf talk...

Move on.

Agreed- most of us could care less. Even hockey or soccer would be preferred and again, no one cares.

Agreed, but I think you mean "couldn't care less." lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Just as Lester settles in. Ugh. I don't think it's possible to not hate the Cubs. What an unlikeable team. Even Mr. Likable, Zobrist, has chinks in his armor because he missed most of the season going through a nasty divorce, allegedly brought about because he cheated on his wife.

Think it was the other way around. She bad.

There's the swing Braun needed with the bases juiced. Man, that is such a pretty swing.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Won't shock me if Braun doesn't finish this game. Doesn't look comfortable at all.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived