Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-07: Cubs (Darvish) at Brewers (Gonzalez) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Walk-off win in 9th]

Eye Black
Guys trying to have a job with the team on the left side of the infield next year are a combined 1-11 with 7 K's.

The Perez AB was comically bad for this level. At least Arcia put it in play.

I'm not sure I've seen a worse at bat than that from anybody that was not a pitcher ever in a Major League baseball game.

John Kruk vs. Randy Johnson in the All Star Game? :laughing

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A complete organizational failure with who we are trying to play and win games with. Injuries I get but how can you have no prospects even to try? Call up Nate Orf at this point. Perez and Arcia are killing you.

There is no one to call up for SS or 3B. The Brewers have no depth at SS and 3B in terms of prospects that can help now. Turang is probably the closest impact player in A+ ball for SS. At 3B I don't see anyone right now in the Brewers minor league system that profiles any better than Perez at 3B.

The best the Brewers can hope for is for Shaw to return back to what he was last year. The Brewers do have a glut of OF prospects.

I believe it. That's why I said organizational failure. This is bigger than the mlb story. This is a team one step away from looking at 5th in the Central and that's with a hall of fame player in Yelich. Win now is right.

What a butcher play by Schwarber. Playing so deep he should have seen he wasn’t going to get there. Just play it off the wall and try to keep the run from scoring. There’s no way he was going to catch it.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived