Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-07: Cubs (Darvish) at Brewers (Gonzalez) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Walk-off win in 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0 for 5 RISP. Different night, same old crap. It gets a little old hearing about how this RISP stuff just isn't predictable.

I wonder how many more runs they would have scored this year if they were just average with risp.

I just don’t buy the poor defensive rating Arcia has.

I don't think he's a poor defender. I just don't think it really matters how good of a defender you are when you're one of the worst offensive regulars in the majors.

Is Saladino hurt?? I know he's not great but figured he would get a call up. He's better option than Shaw.

I mean Saladino, Perez, Shaw, Spangenberg, they're all terrible. It's kind of a miracle we're still hanging around by even a thread because we just don't have the horses anymore.

As much noise some posters were making about Freitas he looks like at best a AAAA player.

Fixed.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Good move to the pen by CC as he tosses a zero up on the scoreboard.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived