Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-07: Cubs (Darvish) at Brewers (Gonzalez) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Walk-off win in 9th]

Eye Black

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In your wildest nightmares could you imagine that this is the lineup we would have available to,us with our backs against the wall vs the Cubs in September?

Well considering we have 4 regulars injured I suppose it could be worse. It’ll just make getting to the playoffs all the more amazing.

In your wildest nightmares could you imagine that this is the lineup we would have available to,us with our backs against the wall vs the Cubs in September?

If you told me Braun, Cain, Hiura and Moose were all hurt, yes, I could imagine that.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Well considering we have 4 regulars injured I suppose it could be worse. It’ll just make getting to the playoffs all the more amazing.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Shaw......sigh. I hate it when people post stuff like "they're not even trying" or "they're not showing any heart", because there's no way for us to know these things.... but his facial expressions and body language REALLY look like he doesn't want to be playing baseball right now. Just looks really frustrated, and I just think dude needs to be shut down for the year.

Shaw......sigh. I hate it when people post stuff like "they're not even trying" or "they're not showing any heart", because there's no way for us to know these things.... but his facial expressions and body language REALLY look like he doesn't want to be playing baseball right now. Just looks really frustrated, and I just think dude needs to be shut down for the year.

The left side of the infield may need an overhaul in 2020. I don't think you can count on Moose being back, I don't think you can count on Shaw at all, and I think it's probably come time to move on from Orlando Arcia.

Archived