Brewer Fanatic

Game 1: Packers @ Bears - Thursday, Sept 5th

homer
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Scott just may be player of the game. Half blue, but field position was huge tonight.

I don't think there should be any shade of blue there. He was absolutely huge tonight.

Certainly the star of ST and close to the best overall of any individual player. Amos and the Smiths are there too, but...

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Scott just may be player of the game. Half blue, but field position was huge tonight.

I don't think there should be any shade of blue there. He was absolutely huge tonight.

Certainly the star of ST and close to the best overall of any individual player. Amos and the Smiths are there too, but...

That was really pleasing...real pleasing

Yes it was. And I'm normally bored by low scoring games.

Probably the fact the Packers defense has been awful for years. For them to actually have a great game...total rarity.

I think the defense played really well upfront and in the air...LBs left a bit to be desired. This defense could actually be fun to watch. Something that hasn’t existed since the last Super Bowl timeframe. The Packers really made it difficult on the Bears (who I think have a decent offense).

The offense was a bit concerning...but that was one heck of a defense they faced.

The Bears offense is bad. I mean, downright horrible. But this defense stands the chance of being pretty dang good.

I really don't think they are. I think that's an average-ish offense.

Their skill guys are pretty solid. QB play is going to hold them back. Their scheme and game plan was atrocious tonight as well.

Last time the Packers won a game with their defense?

Might be the jets game they won 9-0 in 2010.

Losing Nick Collins was huge. They never recovered.

They lost Collins, Finley and Murphy...the later never actually did much, but he was probably as talented a WR'er as Thompson drafted.

The thing about Collins injury, it looked like such a minor little hit to the head. Like Stewart's let just brushed it.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Archived