Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-03: Astros (Greinke) at Brewers (Lyles) [Brewers win, 4-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
When Spangenberg was a kid I wonder if the other kids called him Spank 'n Burp?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I'm not sure what good it's doing Shaw to keep running him out there against mlb pitching at this point. I mean sure he may run into one here and there but there is no evidence the guy belongs in the big leagues much less playing in important games. One of the worst offensive season in history.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Huh? Why not leave him in?

Counsell's itchy trigger finger 3rd time through the order.

Man Lyles has been good. He's the reason this team still has any kind of postseason hope, however minute it is.

Yeah he's been amazing.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived