Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-02: Astros (Cole) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
next off topic post gets a temp ban. move on, please.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Man, would be great for Shaw's confidence to get the winning hit here...
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Man, would be great for Shaw's confidence to get the winning hit here...

Oh well...

If there's a guy that needs a "change of scenery" trade, it's Shaw. I know it would be the very epitome of selling low, but he's completely lost.

Agreed. He’s too good of talent to be doing what he is doing. He is mentally gone right now. It’s the only thing that makes any sense.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I would have rather seen Arcia hit. He’s had big moments in his career.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator
Austin, Freitas, Perez and Pina were all on the bench. I would have felt better about any of them, honestly.

Out of all that, Pina would have been my choice.

Or just hand a bat to one of Attanasio's kids or a random fan in the stands.

Archived