Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-02: Astros (Cole) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone still think it would have been stupid to consider signing Brantley?

Consider, no. Actually doing, yes. It’s not like he’s cheap and we had our OF positions already having lots of money tossed at them.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Suter is just so easy to root for.

Agreed, I hope they keep him around as a coach going forward.

He can take CC’s spot in a few years.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Suter is awesome, he pitched just fine today. Alvarez has hit ~ 50 home runs between AAA and Houston, so not that big a deal giving up a homer to that beast of a hitter.

Everyone still think it would have been stupid to consider signing Brantley?

People think it would be silly to consider signing Cole so...

No, people realize the Brewers can’t give out a 250 million dollar contract to a pitcher in his 30’s for most of it.

Suter is awesome, he pitched just fine today. Alvarez has hit ~ 50 home runs between AAA and Houston, so not that big a deal giving up a homer to that beast of a hitter.

He will wear the “L” today

I believe that the Brewers offense should wear the “L” today. Unless they have some magic in the 9th. Then I forgive them.

I believe that the Brewers offense should wear the “L” today. Unless they have some magic in the 9th. Then I forgive them.

The bullpen has their own version of football turnover chain. You have to wear the gold plated “L” until the next reliever tomorrow loses

Watching the Brewers this year feels like watching the Packers in 2015 or 2016. You looked at the whole picture and thought to yourself that the team had no business being decent, but with Rodgers, you think maybe. Yelich has been that for the Brewers this year. The definition of an MVP, in my mind.

Archived