Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-01: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cubs (Darvish scratched - Chatwood) [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Yelich hits HR #42 off Kimbrel in 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the call to Drew. We have to have multiple guys over the last month step up. Can’t just be Hader time.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I like the call to Drew. We have to have multiple guys over the last month step up. Can’t just be Hader time.

I just don't personally trust any of them besides Josh and maybe Junior lately. Drew did a great job however and I suppose that's why CC gets the big bucks.

How on earth are we winning? Talk about a choke job by the Cubs

Cub's fans would be saying the same thing if they were winning. Not a well-played game by either team.

I mean at this point all of our good players are either running on fumes, gone or playing like crap... I just wonder what their excuses are? Half of our players today are AAAA guys. It's just funny we couldn't win with good players.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Yes, Kimberly was always a bad idea for the Brewers. It just never made any sense.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived