Brewer Fanatic

2019-09-01: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Cubs (Darvish scratched - Chatwood) [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Yelich hits HR #42 off Kimbrel in 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luck going to run out here eventually.

I’d say we’re overdue on an extended lucky streak, plenty of bad bounces, bloops, bad calls, etc. that haven’t gone our way, in fact, I believe we’re due at least 21 bloops to fall in just out of the reach of 3 players converging, this month alone.

“You can’t do that to me” is the lamest crap an umpire can say. Tell Grandal to go sit down and go back to umpiring the game you clown.

The irony is that he's absolutely right. No one can do anything to these clowns, because MLB won't do anything about them.

At least it wasn’t a Javy Baez tag.

I enjoy baseball and watch Sunday night on ESPN. Sadly, the Cubs are frequently on in that time slot. I swear Jessica Mendoza and Rodriguez drool over everything Baez does. Mendoza once even complimented him on the "way he handles himself between innings". lol

Surprised we are sticking with Claudio for 2 innings here with expanded season rosters.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived