Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-31: Brewers (Davies) at Cubs (Hamels) [Brewers win, 2-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CC is pushing it with Guerra, but I don't think I want to see any more two inning saves from Hader either.

Junior is at 13 pitches.

Yeah but do you trust him to look good that many innings?

Never mind. It's Hader Time. Good work by Guerra though.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I’ve been saying our offense is terrible since the first part of April. And most of you know it, since I was mocked for stating the truth early on.

If you keep posting like this, youre going to get banned.

You cant just post an opinion as fact and then say "everyone knows im right".

Knock it off.

Well, it worked as planned for CC getting Bryant and now only having to get 5 outs from Hader.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Arcia may be maddening to watch hit, but he is fun to watch play D.

I don’t have any statistical evidence but it’s felt like he’s been much better offensively and has had some tough luck outs at the plate. I still think it’d be a mistake to not try him again next season we are just entering what would be considered his “prime” years.

Edit: BABIP is at .252 for this season which is 40 points lower than career average. K-rate under 20% and his walk % is 3 points higher than career average.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Arcia may be maddening to watch hit, but he is fun to watch play D.

I don’t have any statistical evidence but it’s felt like he’s been much better offensively and has had some tough luck outs at the plate. I still think it’d be a mistake to not try him again next season we are just entering what would be considered his “prime” years.

Agreed. If the Brewers give up on him, I could see him go someplace like St. Louis and go on a multiple Gold Glove run. He's young enough that there is still some upside there.

Perez should have been bunting and BC92 is a straight up bozo that should’ve been dealt with long, long ago.

You sound like a mafia hit man.

He doesn't want you dead. Just banished from Brewerfan boards and left to talk Brewer baseball on Facebook comment threads.

Sad that the outlier can’t be tolerated, all the like-minded can’t have their thought challenged. Instead we must be rid of him. Interesting.

Sad that the outlier can’t be tolerated, all the like-minded can’t have their thought challenged. Instead we must be rid of him. Interesting.

:rolleyes

Yep. He’s definitely trolling now. There are so many different types of people on these boards and it’s the reason it’s great here. Many knowledgeable sports fans. Yet, this guy continues to do this crap.

Yep. He’s definitely trolling now. There are so many different types of people on these boards and it’s the reason it’s great here. Many knowledgeable sports fans. Yet, this guy continues to do this crap.

He has gotten a lot of leeway, that's fore sure.

Your wrong, as usual. About the trolling that is. I don’t even know what that is, trolling?, maybe I am, but not on purpose.

Well, that couldn’t have worked out any better. Hader should still be good to go tomorrow I would imagine.

Yep. He’s definitely trolling now. There are so many different types of people on these boards and it’s the reason it’s great here. Many knowledgeable sports fans. Yet, this guy continues to do this crap

Your wrong, as usual. About the trolling that is. I don’t even know what that is, trolling?, maybe I am, but not on purpose.

Even in your rebuttal you’re playing both sides. You may be trolling but you don’t know that you’re doing it or what it actually is so I’m “wrong, as usual” (*you’re). :laughing

Big win against the team's arch rival ... and there are 5 users in the IGT.

I wonder what could have driven them away?

Really?

I would argue the opposite. Until I started commenting, this thread went a half hour without a post. Try again.

Well the Brewers were winning the whole way, so that eliminates the pessimist crowd. A bunch of fans have likely already jumped off the ship. But .... I also believe that I am spot on otherwise.

Big win against the team's arch rival ... and there are 5 users in the IGT.

I wonder what could have driven them away?

Really?

I would argue the opposite. Until I started commenting, this thread went a half hour without a post. Try again.

Well the Brewers were winning the whole way, so that eliminates the pessimist crowd. A bunch of fans have likely already jumped off the ship. But .... I also believe that I am spot on otherwise.

Ok, wondering why no one there, thought football Saturday.

Archived