Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-27: Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 6-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, but now knowing the story I just don't see why this is such a big deal.

It's not. Some lady got grumpy over nothing, so hes playing the song. Fun. That's all.

I'm just saying people are acting like Yelich's response and having Roxanne playing for his walk up music is the greatest thing to ever happen to mankind. I don't really care either way about Yelich's photo shoot, but the lady had a valid opinion and shouldn't be belittled for it. It's not like she said anything bigoted.

Our pitchers just walk so many guys. Is it

1. Pitching coach and philosophy believes in trying to get outs pitching out of the zone

2. Pitchers are scared of the juiced ball this year and don’t want to challenge anybody

3. They are just bad

I'm just saying people are acting like Yelich's response and having Roxanne playing for his walk up music is the greatest thing to ever happen to mankind. I don't really care either way about Yelich's photo shoot, but the lady had a valid opinion and shouldn't be belittled for it. It's not like she said anything bigoted.

Well you can’t hsve it both ways. If you want to throw yourself out there and be a critic. You better be able to take it too

Our pitchers just walk so many guys. Is it

1. Pitching coach and philosophy believes in trying to get outs pitching out of the zone

2. Pitchers are scared of the juiced ball this year and don’t want to challenge anybody

3. They are just bad

Yes.

I don't mind BBs to power guys when there are 2 outs. I hate lead off BBs. It all depends on the situation/score.

Archived