Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-23: Diamondbacks (Kelly) at Brewers (Lyles) [Brewers win, 6-1 -- Jordan Lyles holds the Dbacks hitless over 6 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to have a win where it wasn't in doubt in the late innings. Great work by the pitching staff tonight. It appears they may just have corrected what was going wrong with Lyles, because he's pitching like he did early in the season with the Pirates.

Must have made a stop in Cincinnati on his drive from Pittsburgh to Milwaukee.

Nice to have a win where it wasn't in doubt in the late innings. Great work by the pitching staff tonight. It appears they may just have corrected what was going wrong with Lyles, because he's pitching like he did early in the season with the Pirates.

The pitcher doesn’t typically pitch it between his legs.

That would be one helluva changeup

Reminds me of the King and his Court.

I came on to see everyone’s reactions to pulling Lyles. Never thought I’d see this in a post here. My dad got to play against King and his Court in a softball game. He still has a signed program from the game, and a whole scrap book of pictures from it. I’ve heard the stories from that day about 1,000 times growing up.

I came on to see everyone’s reactions to pulling Lyles. Never thought I’d see this in a post here. My dad got to play against King and his Court in a softball game. He still has a signed program from the game, and a whole scrap book of pictures from it. I’ve heard the stories from that day about 1,000 times growing up.

I saw these guys back in the '70s, back when I was in grade school. They made a stop in New London for a show.

Questions are a burden.   And answers a prison for one's self.

I saw these guys back in the '70s, back when I was in grade school. They made a stop in New London for a show.

Archived