Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-23: Diamondbacks (Kelly) at Brewers (Lyles) [Brewers win, 6-1 -- Jordan Lyles holds the Dbacks hitless over 6 innings]

Eye Black
Saw Marlins box. Brinson still hitting under 200. Diaz at 159. I don't know if those guys are going to make it. Sad to see it. It's why having Hiura hit it big is huge. No guarantee.

Brinson is a flop. He has 0 homers, 4 walks, and 46 K's. He's 25 years old. Put a fork in him.

I would agree. Hard to believe he was our number one prospect and ticketed to be our stud outfielder next to Braun. That trade will go down as a top 10 all time baseball history I'm thinking.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw Marlins box. Brinson still hitting under 200. Diaz at 159. I don't know if those guys are going to make it. Sad to see it. It's why having Hiura hit it big is huge. No guarantee.

Brinson is a flop. He has 0 homers, 4 walks, and 46 K's. He's 25 years old. Put a fork in him.

I would agree. Hard to believe he was our number one prospect and ticketed to be our stud outfielder next to Braun. That trade will go down as a top 10 all time baseball history I'm thinking.

Just think how much greater that trade would've been if Stearnes had thrown Burnes in there too.

Just think how much greater that trade would've been if Stearnes had thrown Burnes in there too.

Archived