Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-23: Diamondbacks (Kelly) at Brewers (Lyles) [Brewers win, 6-1 -- Jordan Lyles holds the Dbacks hitless over 6 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woodruff is the latest example that highlights that when the Brewers tell you that a player (especially a pitcher will be out X weeks you should figure that it will really be at least X +2 or 3.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Manager should play like the score is 6-0. Forget the no hitter; who really cares about it?

Could have added a no-hitter banner over the left field wall.

Got a good chuckle out of this one!

Right, cuz the team celebrates personal accomplishments with banners over the left field wall... bluish. Great attempt.

Why was Williams the only one on the field with a black hat?

PItchers aren't allowed to wear the white hats, from what the announcers are saying.

But they are allowed to wear snow white jerseys and pants...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Just turned the game on last inning and started reading this thread. If it weren’t for the posts mentioning the score, I would think the Brewers are losing. And I like the uniforms.

We'd be more impressed if Lyles hadn't walked those 2 guys.

PItchers aren't allowed to wear the white hats, from what the announcers are saying.

The pitcher doesn’t typically pitch it between his legs.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Most MLB home jerseys are white, just with colored lettering. Also, most pitcher's release points are at or above the shoulder.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Saw Marlins box. Brinson still hitting under 200. Diaz at 159. I don't know if those guys are going to make it. Sad to see it. It's why having Hiura hit it big is huge. No guarantee.

Brinson is a flop. He has 0 homers, 4 walks, and 46 K's. He's 25 years old. Put a fork in him.

Archived