Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-19: Brewers (Davies) at Cardinals (Hudson) [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the naked eye I would say he went back to his old setup.

Hands and bat positioning look to be the same as early in his career.

Definitely has kept the newer stance vs. the old one.. Doesn’t stick the bat towards the pitcher etc. I think he has changed it a touch from the original change though.

No Braun again today. Crazy.

This isn't difficult.

Hudson vs RHB: .258/.329/.382

Hudson vs LHB: .307/.400/.531

Braun vs RHP: 808 OPS

Gamel vs RHP: 685 OPS

Doesn't seem so obvious to me that Gamel is the better choice. Might be something more to it.

No Braun again today. Crazy.

This isn't difficult.

Hudson vs RHB: .258/.329/.382

Hudson vs LHB: .307/.400/.531

Braun vs RHP: 808 OPS

Gamel vs RHP: 685 OPS

Doesn't seem so obvious to me that Gamel is the better choice. Might be something more to it.

I'm with you.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Geez, Nats are up 11 - 0 in the 4th. They've scored 41 runs in the last 2.5 games
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

This post might not belong in this thread but I've got a question: On ESPN's web page stats, Yelich is not listed in batting average stats. He's got a better BA than anyone and isn't listed. Anyone know why that is?

This post might not belong in this thread but I've got a question: On ESPN's web page stats, Yelich is not listed in batting average stats. He's got a better BA than anyone and isn't listed. Anyone know why that is?

He's listed under the non qualifiers

They may have a ab requirement that he is under due to games missed.

Saw Villar hit his 16th homer today...pretty horrendous trade. Even after defense he is a pretty darn solid player repping a 2.5 bWAR and 2.6 fWAR. Pretty annoying considering we traded him for a player who didn’t make sense for two months and he absolutely sucked.

Archived