Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-17: Brewers (Lyles) at Nationals (Sánchez) [Brewers win, 15-14 in 14 innings -- WHAT. A. WILD. GAME!]

Eye Black
Well if Junior can throw a couple more scoreless innings we might have a chance to win when Yelich comes up again.

I very much doubt Junior gets through the 14th unscathed much less more than that, so we need to take the lead again, preferably by 5+.

Still need 3-4 more.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pshh, boy scouts leaving already?

When I was a kid we had scout night at County Stadium and stayed to the 16th inning of a game.

Coach Cooper would never have allowed exiting a ballgame early, no matter what the score was, or what time it was. That was blasphemy in Coach C's world...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Hopefully the whole pitchers running the bases then struggling the next half inning theory doesn’t apply for Guerra. Maybe it’s a reverse outcome for him and he’s about to strike out the side?
Not just “at Night” anymore.

I think we can pretty much guarantee that Chase is sound asleep

In his hotel room.

Well if this one goes much longer they might need to send someone to go wake him up.

Funny, I was just talking to my wife about that very thing! I’m positive that I’ve read about that happening in a big league game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Community Moderator
This box score may be one of the most insane in history. What on earth.

The only game I can think of that compares is 2017 World Series game 5...

Houston 13

LAD 12

(10 innings)

But that one only had 28 hits...this one has 37!

Archived