Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-17: Brewers (Lyles) at Nationals (Sánchez) [Brewers win, 15-14 in 14 innings -- WHAT. A. WILD. GAME!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeffress should not have started his 3rd inning. Guerra can pitch multiple if needed, asking Jeffress to do something he has never done is not very smart, especially given his struggles as of late.

Ok Junior, don't blow this.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

What would happen if Grandal HAD to leave the game?

I mean he was truly injured and had to leave?

Probably bring in whoever they deem the best option at catcher and play with two outfielders.

Has Cain played?

You know what?? I forgot all about them still having Cain left...don't think he has been in

Jeffress should not have started his 3rd inning. Guerra can pitch multiple if needed, asking Jeffress to do something he has never done is not very smart, especially given his struggles as of late.

Ok Junior, don't blow this.

I looked it up, Jeffress had ten 40+ pitch games, including 46 and 45 in games last year.

Although I agree it was a bad idea (it's not like 2019 Jeffress has been that much more dominant than Guerra to begin with)

Dumb decision by Counsell to have JJ start the inning. His pitch count was already in the danger zone and he was clearly gassed.

Have you seen the pitches from Guerra? Fat fast ball, fat fast ball. Terrible breaking ball, terrible breaking ball. Fat fast ball. Brewers are incredibly lucky Robles didn't hit that out

Archived