Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-17: Brewers (Lyles) at Nationals (Sánchez) [Brewers win, 15-14 in 14 innings -- WHAT. A. WILD. GAME!]

Eye Black
Our former MVPs are having a night. Love it!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, either way our pen is taxed heading into tomorrow. The good news is, it can't get worse.

Same for the Nationals at least. I think the bigger issue is not having an off day on Monday.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I just got home and the second AB I got to see was Yelich! Crazy game, can’t wait to go through the highlights and the IGT.

Has Wilkerson been down long enough to come back up? Going to need a fresh arm tomorrow most likely, and a multi inning guy makes sense.

Well, either way our pen is taxed heading into tomorrow. The good news is, it can't get worse.

Same for the Nationals at least. I think the bigger issue is not having an off day on Monday.

Could make a move with Black or Peralta for a fresh arm, but probably not going to happen with the short turnaround. Plus, Jay Jackson, Taylor Williams, and Faria all pitched tonight for the Missions. Aaron Wilkerson would be the only real option.

I am rarely an advocate of bringing Junior Guerra into a game but asking Jeffress to work a 3rd inning over 30 pitches is asking a lot, and it's showing.

I have to agree here.

Jeffress has done his job, CC is asking too much of him here.

Prove me wrong please JJ and CC.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived