Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-17: Brewers (Lyles) at Nationals (Sánchez) [Brewers win, 15-14 in 14 innings -- WHAT. A. WILD. GAME!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh good, if the Brewers take the lead next inning(assuming they get thru this), we get Junior freaking Guerra for the save. What could possibly go wrong?? Well played CC!

What exactly do you expect him to do differently? You have to keep it tied to even have a chance for the save, he's trying to keep it tied with Jeffress.

Oh good, if the Brewers take the lead next inning(assuming they get thru this), we get Junior freaking Guerra for the save. What could possibly go wrong?? Well played CC!

Dude, seriously? He waited to use him until he literally had no other choice. If he’s on the roster, this is pretty much as careful as you can be with him. I get you hate CC, but maybe this is a little much?

What exactly do you expect him to do differently? You have to keep it tied to even have a chance for the save, he's trying to keep it tied with Jeffress.

Bottom of the order...I'd chance it with Junior here and bring in Jeffress for the save. Honestly at this point, I hope he closes it with Chase.

You know, your constant bashing of CC is getting beyond old. That's like 5 negative jabs at him tonight, in just the time I've been watching the IGT.

Please stop.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Bottom of the order...I'd chance it with Junior here and bring in Jeffress for the save. Honestly at this point, I hope he closes it with Chase.

You had Robles, Kendrick and Turner coming up. That is not a typical "bottom of the order," that is a very tough row. If you don't trust Guerra for a save you shouldn't trust him to keep it tied against that upcoming order.

You know, your constant bashing of CC is getting beyond old. That's like 5 negative jabs at him tonight, in just the time I've been watching the IGT.

Please stop.

When he starts making better decisions then I will stop, deal??

Or, you could just stop polluting the IGTs with your constant manager bashing?

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Please stop.

We are in the 12th inning. Good bullpen moves pretty much don’t exist anymore.

Please stop.

CC is far and a way the best Brewer manager in my lifetime and is easily one of the best in the game today. It's beyond me how anyone thinks they could make better decisions with this bullpen.

Archived