Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-17: Brewers (Lyles) at Nationals (Sánchez) [Brewers win, 15-14 in 14 innings -- WHAT. A. WILD. GAME!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope this doesn't go too long. Not a lot of arms left in our pen.

Do you think CC has the balls to send Hader back out there for the 10th?

The way he ended the inning I almost would. Not many good choices.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
For all the time people complain us getting RISP with nobody out and not scoring...... look what the Nats just did. Epic fail.

There was a span where they saw 6 out of 7 pitches about 4 inches above the zone. 6 swinging strikes.

That is where Hader has his success. Up and just out of the zone.

FOr the last 3 batters, he looked like vintage Hader.....

Set your DVR for that Hallmark romance movie at 10:00!

You know, it wasn't funny the time you posted it, 13 minutes ago:

Good Hallmark movie on at 10:00 — it will heal the wounds!

Or, the first time, just 32 minutes earlier.

Hallmark romance movies help!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Man, this team is asking a lot out of Grisham and Hiura. I think they’ve been great, but in order for the team to succeed, they can’t have rookie ABs, and that’s unfair to them.

I’m sure this has crossed their minds as they decided whether or not to bring them up.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived