Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-17: Brewers (Lyles) at Nationals (Sánchez) [Brewers win, 15-14 in 14 innings -- WHAT. A. WILD. GAME!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get to Braun with no outs and we win this game!

Put this one in the brewerfan.net hall of fame.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Can any of you pitch still? They might as well hold bf.net tryouts for the bullpen. What a joke

I pitched an inning and 2/3 once in little league, didn't quite make it out of the 6th inning before the winning run scored. I'd fit in with this blowpen.

I pitched two 4 batters once. Walked two and then hit two, only one cried though.

However this year I was coaching little league where we pitched if the player walked the opponent. There was this big fat kid who thought he was Babe Ruth. I noticed he tried to pull everything so I gave him my three best fastballs off the outside corner to strike him out. Kids and a grandma cheered me on. Bases loaded jam avoided.

Get to Braun with no outs and we win this game!

Put this one in the brewerfan.net hall of fame.

You realize our bullpen still needs three outs, right?

Hader has it. I might as well go to bed.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Can any of you pitch still? They might as well hold bf.net tryouts for the bullpen. What a joke

I pitched an inning and 2/3 once in little league, didn't quite make it out of the 6th inning before the winning run scored. I'd fit in with this blowpen.

I pitched two 4 batters once. Walked two and then hit two, only one cried though.

However this year I was coaching little league where we pitched if the player walked the opponent. There was this big fat kid who thought he was Babe Ruth. I noticed he tried to pull everything so I gave him my three best fastballs off the outside corner to strike him out. Kids and a grandma cheered me on. Bases loaded jam avoided.

Excellent

You'll be my "setup man".

Braun has an .842 OPS this season and he ain’t finished yet.

At some point Hader needs his mojo back. Might as well be now.

Excellent

You'll be my "setup man".

I figure I can at least see when a guy will swing at balls and not throw him strikes. I also promise no strikes in a 0-2 count.

That makes me better than at least 75% of our pitchers this year.

Archived