Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-16: Brewers (Houser) at Nationals (Corbin) [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- Houser pitches 7 innings allowing just 2 hits and 1 run; Crew strands 13 on base; Guerra allows winning run on Rendon double in the 8th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was not a clean pick-up by Soto, so I’d put it at 25% chance of scoring, 20% higher that waiting for the hit.

Now you are just making things up.

Nats announcers noticed the same thing I did. Thought they would have sent Braun. %’s made up obviously, so your half right.

Nats announcers also rescinded that thought after looking at the replay during the inning break, noting that the ball got to Soto before Braun even reached third base.

Just an unbelievably horrible AB for Hiura. I kept saying, “ok, he won’t swing at that pitch again.” And every time, that’s exactly what happened. Demoralizing.

Where are the veterans to say listen son. You gotta lay off that slider. Hitting coach? Anyone?

Ok, then the chances of the C dropping the ball still better than this team getting another 2 out hit. Sad.

The chances of the Catcher tipping over from a heart attack are greater then back to back 2 out hits by the Brewers.

Archived