Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-16: Brewers (Houser) at Nationals (Corbin) [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- Houser pitches 7 innings allowing just 2 hits and 1 run; Crew strands 13 on base; Guerra allows winning run on Rendon double in the 8th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can’t even score from second on a hit, it’s beyond belief.

Usain Bolt wouldn't have scored on that hit. It was hit too hard and hit right at the LF just not possible to score on that hit.

Should of sent him anyhow, the chance of another 2 out hit by this team is slightly higher than zero.

Braun scoring on that hit was zero.

Can’t even score from second on a hit, it’s beyond belief.

Usain Bolt wouldn't have scored on that hit. It was hit too hard and hit right at the LF just not possible to score on that hit.

Should of sent him anyhow, the chance of another 2 out hit by this team is slightly higher than zero.

I think the odds of a Brewer hit go down exponentially the closer we get a runner to home.

Kind of liking the Coshun / Plesac team tonight. Rock take the weekend off and BA couldn't resist calling the national croquet tournament?

Plesac has gotten much better over the year, but the name issues are driving me crazy. They just referred to the Nationals catcher as Grandal... who’s not even catching for us tonight.

Was not a clean pick-up by Soto, so I’d put it at 25% chance of scoring, 20% higher that waiting for the hit.

Now you are just making things up.

I don't know what the record for longest number of feet a runner is thrown out by, but Braun would have smashed it had he gone for home.

Was not a clean pick-up by Soto, so I’d put it at 25% chance of scoring, 20% higher that waiting for the hit.

I’d put the odds at 0%. It wouldn’t have been even slightly close. They could have thrown it to the backstop and still probably gotten him at home.

Now you are just making things up.

Nats announcers noticed the same thing I did. Thought they would have sent Braun. %’s made up obviously, so your half right.

Archived